2 Black Kitties

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hircine and mew! Back when i had first been posting about hircine he was a random possible semi-feral who happened to like us! So have a couple pictures...

20170415_162917(0).jpg 20170416_204528.jpg 20170408_161621.jpg 20170415_162329.jpg

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The long hair one looks like my Clyde. He was also semi-feral when he adopted me. He does the same as that 3rd shot with his teeth when he lays like that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The long hair one looks like my Clyde. He was also semi-feral when he adopted me. He does the same as that 3rd shot with his teeth when he lays like that.
Ah thats awesome and exactly how we got hircine! He was living in our backyard and kept visiting us! Does Clyde also chew cords amd shoes to bits? :D and yay Snaggletooth kitties unite!

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep. Clyde hung around on the porch all summer, then 'let himself in' when I opened the door one night in December about 3 years ago. No chord chewing, but one of his favorite 'toys' is an old shoelace.

Trying to find a picture of him doing the teeth thing. This was as close as I found. With my girl Bugs, who passed away 2 years after he showed up. Clyde gets along with everyone.
B-C_110913L-rs.jpg

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
AaAaaAh so cute! Hircine's pretty shy he likes our other cat but won't deal with any frisky behaviour haha

engine4154

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Clyde and his new(ish) pal Bonnie put on a chase show through the house before work, then wrestle when I get home. Later they always wind up cuddling with each other. He's a big kid. lol

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Clyde and his new(ish) pal Bonnie put on a chase show through the house before work, then wrestle when I get home. Later they always wind up cuddling with each other. He's a big kid. lol
Aw im kinda jealous my cats don't play together these days I think they had a fight and never forgave one another

amysuen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
:redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump::redheartpump:

The short haired one looks like our Toothless - especially with the blue collar. I LOVE black kitties! And grey kitties... And calicos... And torties... And... :p

scylla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
He's the sweetest little cat though :) i think we joked about calling him toothless when he was a kitten, also because he was a bitey little guy haha but his screamy behaviour won!

Attachments