16 week old kitten with diarrhea

white shadow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why not, then........prevent future regrets....?

I'll preempt, perhaps, your first thoughts on that 'cuz I went back and read some of your other 'stuff'. So, there'll likely be a dog somewhere down the road........but, if the resources are there, how would a second cat interfere with that? (don't mention space - from your pix, there's lots of that!)

He's at an age where he'd be most easily accepting of another kitten and, the longer he's an 'only kid' the more difficult (tho' not impossible) that will become. (and, he does look.....well.....alone!)

Anyways, just becauseI know it's on your mind.....and, because I hate regrets. :lol:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ZombieTiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Why not, then........prevent future regrets....?

He's at an age where he'd be most easily accepting of another kitten and, the longer he's an 'only kid' the more difficult (tho' not impossible) that will become. (and, he does look.....well.....alone!)

Anyways, just becauseI know it's on your mind.....and, because I hate regrets. :lol:
Lol, just when I thought I'd made up my mind, someone says something like this.
What if I regret getting a new kitten though? 😉

You're right about the age thing of course. I know you're right. And having a single pet that is supposed to live mostly indoors doesn't help when you constantly feel guilty about everything. 😅 But he seems content for now. He's been running around and having a blast and making friendly sounds ever since he became more energetic.

I guess I just don't know. I'll have to wake up one day and have my brain decide that we're getting another kitten right now, to hell with it.

Like I said in *that* thread, I think dogs are a lot easier. 😄

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ZombieTiger

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
And to top it all, somewhat sure he as urine way (uti) infection now.

I thought he was a little strange litterbox wise yesterday and thought I'd fed him too much again, but late last night he peed on one of his paper bags and did the same this afternoon on another one.

I made him an emergency litterbox and he's tried to pee there 5 or more times the last hour, but there's very little that comes out. He's also been cleaning his "region" more than usual.

Vet in the morning, I guess.

Edit: Suddenly don't know if he's trying to poop or pee. Vet in the morning either way.

Last edited: