14 y/o cat with pleural effusion, advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowen

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ravynn, Im so sorry about you beautiful girl, you did everything for her that you could, and were a wonderful mom. I know saying I know how hard it is doesnt scratch the surface, and you need people that understand around you now.
Please check in and let us know how you are, we're all here if you just want to write about how you feel.

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am so, so sorry. But, you know what - she did it on her own terms and in her own way. She was ready, because she felt the love that you gave her petting her before that. Your love gave her strength to know that it was OK to pass. She wanted to go while riding with you - I truly believe that. RIP little Kitty.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I'm so sorry you lost your girl Ravynn Ravynn We always lock the threads when a cat passes away, so I'll lock this one now.

If you would like to start a thread in Kitty's memory please do so in our Crossing the Bridge forum. Most of our members have lost a cat at some point. It can be comforting to share their story with others who understand how you feel.

Rest in Peace Kitty, you will be missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.