12 yr old Spunky home now with lampshade on

KevinGerhart

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Our cat Spunky is now home with a U.S.S Starfleet-Command-Star-Trek Lampshade over his head. He aint a real happy camper, or astronaut!....Spunky had an anal-abscess rupture- anal glands in cats and he had a major hemorrhoid I guess! He had surgery almost 24 hours ago and spent the night at the Mile High-Animal-Hotel---(Hospital)
He is moody and we're waiting on him to calm down, Gramma and I ..(my Mom and I)...
SPUNKY 12917.jpg
to calm down and plug up all places where he can go run and hide!..(Under the kitchen sink, under the beds, behind the couch or Entertainment-TV-Center, washer n dryer,closets,etc.................He has butt stitches that will self destruct in 7-10 days I guess. ...Also the vet pulled a few of his teeth too that were bad, poor little guy!...from One end to the Other!.....I have to start giving him a liquid antibiotic tomorrow! He did eat a nice bit of catfood awhile ago! He is in the corner now resting, Mom and I love the little guy!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

KevinGerhart

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The Dr Vet said that it happens in cats, sometimes diet, but it was nothing Mom or I did. I've been going and laying down on the floor next to him and talking to him and I did get him to eat probably a couple tablespoons of his can food. Not sure if he has drank any water yet. Gradually he is tolerating that damn plastic lampshade thingy around his neck. He's a tough little guy!