12 weeks old already! before and afters pics

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
girl =)
she is a little demon! lol dont let her cuteness fool you! haha. shes crazy too. ran face first into the wall earlier for no dang reason
..reminded me of a bird flying into a window. cant believe she didnt hurt herself. shes a little....'special'

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Matt ran into walls too, when we first got him .....2yrs old and fairly fresh off the streets.....though not at all feral, and obviously he'd been some child's pet at some point, because he lets them treat him like a teddy bear and gets mad at ME when I stop it! lol. poor monster had bruises on his ears for the first month until he got used to our laminate flooring and learned to stop a few feet before he actually wanted to stop 

when he gets spun he *leaps* from the couch, over the end table,landing 4feet away and hits the ground running! Oh and the craziest thing...he invades peoples baths!

I wonder if your demon will be as interesting as mine?

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Lol we are having a problem with her tearing at our matress, curtains, rugs, and anything she can get her claws on. She loves the bath tub and lately has taken to playing "chase your tail" around in it. She will do it for about 20 mins IN the bath tub..i suppose because its a small space and easier for her to run around the sides to try and get her own tail. She never had a problem with our floors until just lastnight running into the wall...it was REALLY weird. It was more of a she start running in all weird sporadic(sp?) directions and i think didnt realize the wall was coming up and when she turned the run the other way...BOOM!. -_-

haha and yes she comes and walks along the bath ledges when im in the shower. And loves to annoy me when im trying to use the rest room.

I know its bad for them but in my house its IMPOSSIBLE to stop with a 16 month old...have your cats..even as kittens, liked people food?

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know its bad for them but in my house its IMPOSSIBLE to stop with a 16 month old...have your cats..even as kittens, liked people food?
Almost all my cats LOVE people food.  I try not to give them too much, though.  It is hilarious to see a cat eat pieces of green beans, tomatoes, lemon pudding (didn't like the butterscotch) and things like that.

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My daughter likes to throw food everywhere when shes in her highchair. So the kitten has taken a liking to applejacks and fruit loops. Mac n cheese...really anything my daughter is eating. And she loves sneaking whipped cream off our sundaes. Hates tuna.
Is she smells my choc pb cookies she goes NUTS but i wont let her near those.

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
When my cousins cat was young she loved salad and dressings...

matts mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Matt loves yoghurt, bologna and ham......and drinks the water the tuna is packed in

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
eLol shes always O_O STARING at us....i stepped on her three times today. Well..i was walking and SHE ran under ME. Once on her tail once on her paw and once carrying my daughter down the steps and i almost tumbled down them.

We have a problem with her eating dog food too. So i put it up today and put stuff around it so she had nothing to stand on so only the dog could stick her head in and get it...well the cat still managed to get to it. Got the dogs giant vitamin stuck in her throat and started choking. I freaked out and tried unlodging it. It took minutes of her literally sticking her paws down her throat before it finally came out and it was covered in blood :-( ....i went to grab it off the floor and the little dummie tried to snatch it first and eat it AGAIN! -shakes head- shes fine...ive been watching her closely and giving her soft food and shes been drinking and acting normal. No more blood. I think she just scratched her throat or mouth. But she is the most brainless animal ive ever met. I love her to death...she makes me soooo mad sometimes but i do really love her

Every animal has a personality. And every animal has a level of intelligence and im sorry but not every animal is smart. My pitbull...smart as a whip but stuborn. And a straight up BABY. Afraid of her own shadow. Put her on a lead outside and if it slides down the steps...she jumps. Turn the vaccum on and she tries to climb up your shoulders like a cat and shes 60 pounds. But my cat? Total airhead and ive seen some animals that arent too bright but kush has a bright glowing sign that says "vacancy" where her brain should be....she runs into walls like she doesnt know they are there. She falls off of tables like she thinks they are extendes further. She chases imaginary bugs and mice. She chases her tail like a dog. she will be sitting up falling asleep and faceplant....shes my little window licker. Shes touched...shes..as carlos mencia would say...a dee dee dee. But shes my baby =]

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I definitely will when i get on an actual computer! Im on my phone right now. =P

kushmama89

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Haha yeah =] she was a piglet. I had to clean her after every feeding cuz she liked to hook her back feet over her dish. "mine!"

bigperm20

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha yeah =] she was a piglet. I had to clean her after every feeding cuz she liked to hook her back feet over her dish. "mine!"
LOL! I didn't even notice her back feet. I just loved her "bowing" to the grub. My little 13 week old is a piggy in her food too. I'm actually out right now getting her a plate she can't knock over while she's eating.

After she does this she'll walk Friskies all through the house to clean off her paws :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

kitofkira

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She's so cute! <3 My kitten Iris is a demon too, does your baby rule the house like mine does? XD