12 week old kitten sex

Gemmagillies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there I’m not sure if this is how I ask I’m new to this lol. I recently got a kitten yesterday and was told she’s a girl, but me and my bf looked and we’re not sure if she is. I have some pics which I hope are helpful.

Boy or girl?

Attachments

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi there I’m not sure if this is how I ask I’m new to this lol. I recently got a kitten yesterday and was told she’s a girl, but me and my bf looked and we’re not sure if she is. I have some pics which I hope are helpful.

Boy or girl?
What a cutie 😻 I’m thinking a girl too, in the second pick a kind a looks like they may be tiny testicles there, but probably a girl.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gemmagillies

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
That’s what I thought! So we’re not entirely sure. But we love her despite, we just want to know if we can keep calling her her or need to change to him lol

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That’s what I thought! So we’re not entirely sure. But we love her despite, we just want to know if we can keep calling her her or need to change to him lol
You’ll find out soon😀 I was once told my kitten was a boy but she turned out to be a girl 😹 dvm told us.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
LOL, that's a VERY floofy fanny! And a cute face, too! My guess is girl, but I also wondered if I saw testicles! Let us know what the verdict is from the vet!