10 teeny weeny kittens

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

teamcarp33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yes, they are in an extra bedroom, and that will be "their" room until they are ready to go. It  does need kitten proofed, but that will be a weekend project. I guess I'm fretting more about having them all together, them competing to nurse, mama getting stressed etc. Maybe as soon as they are all eating on their own it will seem easier.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It definitely will! Once they can eat wet food and kitten chow softened with formula, the nursing will be less important. At that point they will also be able to lap up kitten formula from a dish. It will be a bit crazy when they are all together, but they will learn to socialize and play together. It will soon be time for them to no longer be contained in a crate. It will all work out. Try not to fret too much!

Are any of them a pound yet? I know they are about a month old now, right?

teamcarp33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes, they were 4 weeks old on Saturday. Noone is a pound yet, but getting really close! The biggest few are between 14 and 15 ounces.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
That's great! They really aren't running too far behind. Once they begin eating soft foods they will put on weight more quickly. You've done a great job with them! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Very cute! Would love to see all ten in a group shot if possible! [emoji]128522[/emoji]

teamcarp33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oops, that last post was a mistake. Group shot of all ten will be a trick ;) 

This is Poppy, one of the three littlest littles...

Robin, Walden and an unidentified belly wrestling ;)

Poppy again- she has the sweetest little face

Sprout!!! The littlest little and the sweetest little ginger cat 

Buttercup, such a little chunk

Rainbow, BBF's with Buttercup

Robin, one of the biggest bigs

Birdie (little buff), and Sprout in back. Birdie is the littlest of all now, but good and plump. Just a teeny tiny little girl.

Handsome, fluffy Briar. Love his little beautymark and he is just the sweetest guy

Last edited:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They take my breath away! They are all incredibly beautiful. Their faces are so expressive! Fantastic pictures! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

Will you be keeping any of them?

2azwildcats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Gosh, they are all so cute! You and mama have done such a great job! I can't believe how much they have grown!

teamcarp33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! They are supercuties and absolutely worth all the work :) I'm not planning on keeping any, but that will be hard because I've gotten very attached. However, I have 8 cats and I feel like that's already on the verge of crazy ;) so I really shouldn't.

chrisszee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Omygosh the kitten are adorable. I absolutely love them. They are really cute.:)

lily paddy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
 OMGoodness! They all look AMAZING so sweet! I am so happy that u let us come along on this journey... What a wonderful job u and mamma have done!