10 Day Old Kitten Has Vaginal Discharge

Malarki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My little rescue kitty has been having some discharge as of today. Other than the discharge she seems normal. Has anyone dealt with this before? I am just really invested now, and don't know when I should take her to the vet.

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Malarki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Do you have a vet you can send that photo to, and then call and discuss whether you need to take her in?
No, I would have to just take her in as a drop in.

kmbishop111

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I concur with Furballsmom Furballsmom . This warrants a trip to the vet. Could be anything from UTI to ectopic ureter. (latter is very rare)

Best of luck with your new kitten and keep us posted!! :)

Malarki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So, update! I took her to the vet. She is now on antibiotics and probiotics. She seems to have perked up a bit as I am also giving her 1mL of filtered water halfway between feedings as well. Thank you for your feedback! I am just praying she makes it through the night. It’s going to be a rough one for me, but hopefully it will be worth it.

Malarki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is amazing! The probiotics fixed her right up! Her eyes are open, she loves baths, she eats well, and loves my dogs!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Her eyes are open, she loves baths, she eats well, and loves my dogs!
I've been thinking about you--this is wonderful news!!
Here's hoping that you both have a long life filled with fun, love and laughter!! :heartshape:

Bailie kep

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was wondering what kind antibiotics and probiotics they had her on? My kitten has the same thing wrong with her :(