1 Month Cat Missing - Any Hope?

bay090912

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi,

I very unfortunately had to re-home my cat due to poor circumstances her and I were put in. 1 month ago the new owner let her out, and she has never returned since. The house she was re-homed to is less than 1 mile away from her original home, however she has not gone back there. She is extremely shy and timid so I really worry about her and her current circumstances. She was also struggling to settle into her new home, which probably explains why she has not returned. I'm really upset and worried about her. I've put up posters but still no luck.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated :) x

mtgal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
If you have not already, make sure you notify your local police and animal control officer. I would take a poster to the office and ask them to keep it near dispatch. Depending upon where you live, sometimes people call the police to report found pets. I would also take posters to your area vets, pet stores and any rescues/shelters. If you are in an area that is suburban or rural, make sure you notify nearby communities as sometimes people pick up "strays" thinking they need homes or protection and take them to their own home town or even house. The wider you send information on your cat, the better. Good luck!