$1 dozen donuts at Krispy Kreme today only

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
No Krispy donut stores left in Minnesota. They moved in big time with stores all over some years back but just never caught on. I always found them delicious but a little too sweet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
No Krispy Kreme here either now :disappointed: I think back in the early 2000s a Krispy Kreme opened up in the area and local supermarkets sold boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts. They very good but very sugary. The Krispy Kreme location closed some years later.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
They still have three locations here, one fairly close to me, but I have no way to get two dozen donuts eaten. I don't really have a way to get a dozen eaten. I am working about half and half at home and in the office. There aren't that many people working in the office and most people there are like me with trying to keep the sweets to very little and very rarely.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Spread some holiday cheer and give the donuts to the local police or firefighters :agree:

Jcatbird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those have been around since I was a kid. We get them as a rare treat but I have to guard them here. I don’t think I could protect that many but donating somewhere else is a great idea. The shelter maybe!! I’ll have to tell them to guard them too though. :lol: Not good
as cat food!’
f
197FC7D1-452A-4840-8B07-CADF209774C1.jpeg

pearl99

Pearl, my labrador who loved cats. RIP.
Top Cat
Purraise
Spread some holiday cheer and give the donuts to the local police or firefighters :agree:
That is a good idea!
They were all over growing up in Ohio. It was a big splash when they came to Colorado, but they are too sweet for me! I like Lamar's donuts.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, man, I missed this thread. My helper drives right by the Get-Go and they have a huge selection of KKs.
Love their glaze!🍩