Search Results

  1. basscat

    Male cat spraying over litter box

    Just like what @LTS3 shows a picture of. BUT, don't cut the hole in the side. Cut a 10" diameter round hole in the lid. It's what we had to do. Works great.
  2. basscat

    I Think My Kitten Is A Bobcat.

    At 6 months old, his feet no longer look really huge :chessirecat:
  3. basscat

    CONTEST: May Picture of the Month: Camouflage Kitties

    Not an entry, but we change colors in the winter for a reason.
  4. Gibs 44.jpg

    Gibs 44.jpg

    Blending in
  5. Buddy 4.jpg

    Buddy 4.jpg

    Camo Buddy
  6. basscat

    CONTEST: May Picture of the Month: Camouflage Kitties

    Lessons on how to get sat on? Entry, Buddy
  7. basscat

    What about your cat is against the norm?

    What was the question again? :flail:
  8. basscat

    18 Pounds of Muscle Coming at You

    Big Kitty!!! :hyper:
  9. basscat

    Last chance for wall peeing beauty

    Tall tote and cut a 10" diameter round hole in the top of the lid (for entry and exit). It's the only thing we have been able to come up with due to the same problem you have. And it's worked now for several years.
  10. basscat

    Breeding Questions & Concerns

    Don't.....Just don't
  11. basscat

    Not sure this is right place..looking for info on cat containment fence

    A single electric at the top looks good and won't harm anything. Lesson will be learned quickly by anything trying to cross it. Probably the cheapest method for a long distance. 16" wide sheet of "plastic corrugated roofing" (think greenhouse)....Fastened to the fence horizontally at the top all...
  12. basscat

    freeze dried products

    As long as the minnows haven't been cooked, I don't see the problem. We have a cat that makes it almost impossible to fillet fish. I give her the 1st fillet to keep her busy while I continue. She goes through bones and all. Never a problem.
  13. basscat

    Do you think your cat would save your life?

    In response to the title: :flail:
  14. basscat

    Carrying toy and yowling?

    Mine does that with new toys. But he won't drop it for me. Rather he'll do what he can to take an arm off if you try to take it away :lol:
  15. basscat

    Human hair

    @game misconduct If you do get one, whatever you do, never be Purple and Fuzzy :lol:
  16. basscat

    Human hair

    It's most cats, times 10. :lol: I have a video somewhere where he took a shoe and decided it was his. People think I sound dubbed over the video with an angry Lion.
  17. basscat

    How to get the catnip smell out of carpet?

    It's not possible. Had about the same thing happen 5 years ago. Have scrubbed that area with everything imaginable, every week or so, for the 1st year after the spill. Bobcat wasn't even around when it happened. If I let him loose in the house tonight, he'll run through that room, stop...
  18. basscat

    Human hair

    Depends on where you live. Check you laws and do TONS of research. IMO: About 90% of pet Bob's are a royal pain in the a** The other 10% are exactly the same :lol: It's like a having a 2 year old toddler that had a Mt. Dew and a Snickers for breakfast, that's part hyper puppy, with that stubborn...
  19. basscat

    What's The Weather And Temperature Like Where You Live?? - 2021

    I'm a bit baffled. So, it's -7 with a "real feel" of -15. I've never walked outside in minus 7 and thought to myself...."Feels more like minus 15" :flail:
  20. basscat

    Question of the day Wednesday February 17

    Have I rearranged my house for my cat? Uhhhh..... :lol: :lol:
Top