Yup, happy! Something as simple as having green blades of grass around the house can benefit your cat and contribute to her overall well-being in more ways than one!
In this article, we'll explain why growing your own fresh greenery is great for your cat. We'll also provide recommendations - curated from our members' testimonials - for great kits that will help you create the best grass for Kitty.
Many cats love munching on some fresh green grass. Experts believe chewing greenery provides cats with extra nutrients that are hard to get through meat alone. Others think that eating grass is an instinctive way for cats to naturally prevent hair accumulation in the intestines.
Whatever the reason, chances are your cat will love having a small patch of quality cat grass to chew on right in your home. The good news is that you don't have to be a talented gardener to provide Kitty with some greenery. No need for green thumbs with simple ready-to-grow cat garden kits!
1. Mini Organic Pet Grass KitIt's easy as pie with this 4X4 inch tray with drain holes, organic soil mix and a pack of pre-measured organic wheatgrass seeds.
Mini Organic Pet Grass Kit
2. Vivipet Soil Free Cat GrassAvoid the dirt and stick to water gel beads that are non-toxic, biodegradable and non-flammable. Easy-to-plant kit with 1000 seeds.
Vivipet Soil Free Cat Grass
3. Catit Senses 2 0 Grass PlanterThis unique item is a low and stable planter with a special grid cover to prevent knock-overs and digging. It can be integrated with other Catit Senses products to become part of a playground for Kitty!
You can get this planter on its own, just make sure to order a pack of seeds because those are not included.
Catit Senses 2 0 Grass Planter
4. Priscillas Kitty Cat Grass KitEasy peasy instant garden! Just place the soil pod in the pot, soak in water, place seeds and voila! Within a few days, you'll have your own Kitty grass garden!
Priscillas Kitty Cat Grass Kit
5. Smartcat Kitty's Garden Edible Grass Planter
Not sure which type of grass Kitty prefers? Why not try four different types? Use the compartments in this SmartCat kit to try oats, wheat, barley, and rye. Soil and seeds included!
Smartcat Kitty's Garden Edible Grass Planter
6. Organic Cat Grass Kit With Planter
In five days you can have a beautiful kitty garden of wheat, oats, rye, barley, and flax. All in a very pretty white cat planter. Makes a great gift for cat lovers too!
Organic Cat Grass Kit With Planter
7. Pet Greens Garden Wheat Grass Self Grow Kit
When you first see the bag, you may wonder if all you're getting are seeds. Turns out the bag itself is the planter! Inside is a mix of soil and seeds so all you have to do is add water!
Pet Greens Garden Wheat Grass Self Grow Kit
8. Smartykat Sweet Greens Cat Grass Kit
Priced at under $3, this is a very affordable way to quickly and efficiently grow a pot of greens for your cat.
Smartykat Sweet Greens Cat Grass Kit
9. Petlinks Nibble Licious Cat Grass KitEasy-to-grow oat seeds in a simple white planter. Puncture some holes, add water and you'll be getting green sprouts within days.
Petlinks Nibble Licious Cat Grass Kit
There really is no easier way to grow your own cat grass, so why not give one of these kits a try? You can have your cat chewing on fresh nutritious greenery literally within days! For more tips and ideas see this article:
Cat Grass: How To Create The Purrfect Garden For Your Cat
Still not sure? Can't get a plant to thrive in your household no matter what? Don't worry, we have you covered!
Fresh cat grass delivery!
You can get a fully-grown and ready-to-use pot of fresh green wheat grass! Store it in the fridge and you can get a couple of weeks of greenery for your cats. Perfect quantity for a multi-cat household!
Whisker Greens Fresh Cat Grass Delivery
Have you tried any of these products? If so, please leave a review on the appropriate product page (just click on the product name to get to the reviews page). Any other experiences with cat grass? Let us know in the comments below. As always, questions are welcome in the Cat Care forum (please don't leave questions here as they are less likely to get answers in the comment section).