Hmmm what is a photobomb anyway?A photobomb is a picture ruined by someone or something that got in front of the camera right when the picture was being taken. Curious cats are therefore the ultimate photobombers. There's nothing a cat likes more than checking out a camera right before the shutter clicks!
Try to take a picture of a cat and he or she is sure to turn their head the other way. However, try to take a picture of something else, and Kitty will rush over and stick his face right in front of your camera!
These cats photobombed photos of other cats1."Hold on, just let me check the settings here"
2. "I don't care if you're trying to photograph that funny white cat. I decided to come and sit here right now."
3. "No! Mom is trying to take MY picture! Get your white chin out of my picture right now!"
4. "Why are you posing like this? Is this thing taking your picture right now? Let me take a close look and find out."
5. "What's this clicking sound? What are you doing over there on the bed with Mom's phone?"
6. "Just passing through.... Ooops!"
7. "At last! I can get my picture taken without my brother showing in it somewhere".
8. "What's this? Stop taking pictures of this ugly tabby and get back to packing! Right now!"
9. "Please tell me he's not making that silly face behind me? Not again..."
10. "Yes, I hear ya. You need a good picture for the TCS contest where we both look serious and beautiful."
11. "Hold your pose! I know I can make it to the camera and back before the timer goes off!"
12. "What's that? You want to get a closeup shot there?"
13. "Will you get your tail out of there?!?!"
14. "A good shot of a black cat on a black and white suitcase? You mean you're finally sending him away?"
Cats are great at photobombing pictures of the dog too!15. "You're sending this to the dog photo contest? You really should have a cat in there, you know".
16. "What's going on over there with that pooch?"
17. "A picture perfect shot? Don't you know that is MY pet bed?"
18. "Where are you going to? Mom said she wants a picture of all three of us. Didn't you hear her say "Sit!"?"
And finally, a dog taking revenge!19. "Let me check the settings here!"
Has your cat ever photobombed one of your pictures? We want to see it in the Fur Pictures forum!